An International organisation is looking for an experienced and motivated Finance Manager to join their London team.
The successful candidate will have a solid background within the accountancy and finance sector. Applicants must hold full or part ACA or ACCA qualifications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all Accounting operations within the organisation, providing full support to the Finance Director, regarding the maintenance of Accounts.
- Prepare financial reports, to be presented during regular forecasting and budgeting meetings.
- Prepare weekly cash flow and accounts receivable statements, monthly profit and loss statements, and other financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns and management reports for HMRC.
- Responsible for payroll processing and administration and liaison with external service providers.
- Support the Finance Director with year end account preparation and external audit requirements.
- Responsible for identifying ways to reduce outgoings and increase revenue.
- Supervise and train junior members within the Finance Team.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Applicants must be fully or part qualified ACA or ACCA accountants, as well as a background in financial services.
- Experience working with international organisations or colleagues is beneficial for this role.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to resolve complex financial queries.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
- Previous experience with or knowledge of D365 accounting is preferred.
If you are an experienced professional within the finance sector and would like to further your career, apply today to discuss this opportunity further!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 23 Jul 2020