A new and exciting opportunity has become available to join a global organisation as a Senior German Immigration Consultant.
This is a new opportunity, responsible for providing expert advice on in-bound German immigration procedures and processes, whilst managing all aspects of corporate immigration services.
Key duties of the Senior German Immigration Consultant include;
- Provide detailed expertise on German Immigration processes
- Manage all aspects of corporate immigration applications from start to finish
- Serve as the direct main point of contact for clients and colleagues regarding immigration queries
- Provide expert advice to assignees and corporate clients on German immigration processes
- Responsible for managing own casework, ensuring excellent service delivery
- Manage client expectations by providing personalised service and sharing visa and immigration knowledge
- Deliver technical immigration advice to clients regarding German immigration rules and regulations
- Remain abreast of all relevant immigration rules, laws and best practice affecting the company’s core activities
- Actively participating in internal knowledge sharing across the business
- Ensure that all immigration enquiries and service agreements are dealt with in line with agreed service standards
- Manage client expectations and participate in client meetings and training
- Participate in and/or provide support in business development activities
- Update internal technology platforms per firm policies
- Provide vendor management support with 3rd parties as required
- Aid admin tasks as required and participate in global and local ad-hoc projects
Future scope of the role:
There is excellent scope for career progression and development in this role.
You will you have the opportunity to communicate across multiple business functions and partner on ad-hoc projects outside of German immigration services.
In addition to this, you will also have the opportunity to step-up and provide cover for management in their absence.
There will also be an opportunity to participate in client projects and proposals, should this be of interest.
Industry experience and knowledge required:
- Strong knowledge of German Immigration regulations
- Ability to manage client and government relationships
- Ability to assess immigration cases and partner directly with clients
- Immigration case management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Competent verbal and written communication skills in both English & German language
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office package and other software programs
- German native speaker or C2 level, with very good writing skills
- English: very good skills (oral and written)
- Very good MS Office and general computer user proficiency
- Confident communication skills and customer service focused mentality
- Graduate-level degree or equivalent
- Ability to research, identify, analyse and interpret information
- Problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to project manage
- Maintains a positive and flexible attitude to work
- Ability to manage a diverse and varied workload
Share this vacancy
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Posted: 24 Jul 2020