We are partnering with an exciting global matrix business based close to Dusseldorf in Germany, they are currently searching for a talented Compensation and Benefits lead to assist in the building of the global reward function.
The business specialise in a variety of manufacturing and engineering disciplines and employ over 13,000 people globally.
This role will have a great mix of strategic and operational responsibilities and will ultimately help the Global Reward Director shape and build a sustainable C&B function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building country-specific remuneration and benefits structures.
- Development of market-oriented remuneration and job evaluation structures and guidelines.
- Implementing variable remuneration practises across management, sales, and support functions.
- Managing annual compensation and pay review, including bonus.
- Reporting and modelling compensation data across a variety of international locations.
- Managing in-country governance and guidance when implementing new pay and benefits structure.
- Support the wider HR and Finance team with compensation relation queries.
- Strong experience in global Compensation and Benefits in a large matrix business.
- Analytical and solution orientated with strong excel and HR systems skills.
- Proven experience in project management, including leading complex compensation reviews in international remits.
- Must speak fluent German and English to business standard.
The business is open to people relocating within Germany, however no visa sponsorship will be offered and no relocation package outside of Germany.
Share this vacancy
Location: 40468 Düsseldorf,, Germany
Posted: 27 Jul 2020