Our client, a highly reputable International Moving Company is currently seeking an experienced Import Coordinator to join their team in Surrey.
This position will be responsible for the management of imports and ensuring all moving clients are satisfied with removals and moving services provided by the business.
Responsibilities of the Import Coordinator include:
- Responsible for the delivery of moving co-ordination services to the companies customers.
- Operates across all disciplines; European and International for Imports.
- Working alongside other internal departments to ensure sales visits are arranged.
- Overseeing removals and relocation bookings for new and existing clients.
- Acting as a point of contact and support for clients in preparation for their move.
- Providing the link between sales, operations, crew members, agents, third parties and the relocating client
- Negotiating with external parties in regard to rates and prices, ensuring profitability and competitiveness.
- Providing a professional and responsive service
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Delivering a quality driven, efficient and effective removals experience.
- Other removals and move management duties.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has:
- Previous experience working within the Removals and Moving industry
- They will consider a strong import coordinator who has worked in the shipping/freight industry
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- A motivated, enthusiastic and optimistic outlook on work and projects
- In return this position offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to know more about this Import Coordinator opportunity, please submit your CV to Alchemy Recruitment for a further discussion.
Share this vacancy
Location: Mitcham, Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 27 Jul 2020