Our client, a global Fine Art Shipping company are looking for a Credit Controller to join the team in New York. This position would most suit someone who has previous experience in an accounts-based role and has advanced Excel skills.
- Liaise with and update clients on any information; assist with queries and follow up with client accounts regarding upcoming or late payments.
- Update the internal system with client information; adding new clients and maintaining financial information on client accounts.
- Issue and chase up sales invoices with clients.
- Ensure that invoices are updated on the system and are correct.
- Enforce credit control with new and existing clients.
- Raising credit notes and issuing copy invoices.
- Check all credit requisitions.
- Assist accounts team with ad hoc administrative tasks and project work.
- Using Excel and internal systems to ensure all receipts are recorded correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure billing and ledgers are completed and closed at the end of each month.
- Conduct and distribute reports relating to client accounts, attending weekly meetings.
- Ensure that cheques and cash are settled and updated on internal system ready for processing at the bank.
- Sales ledger and administration experience is essential.
- Credit control experience is required.
- Excellent IT skills, including experience in Excel to an advanced level.
- Ability to manage ledgers with a considerable number of clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritise and manage time well.
Apply today for more information!
Share this vacancy
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
Posted: 29 Jul 2020