Immigration Advisor, OISC Level 1
Alchemy are currently partnering with a leading Immigration Practice in their search for an Immigration Advisor to join their visa and immigration team.
This position may offer full-time remote working depending on levels of experience following the successful completion of 1-6 months in office training.
The immigration practice provides comprehensive immigration services within the private and corporate sectors, they are looking for a dynamic individual who is looking for a successful career within the immigration sector.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the visa and immigration team and will be providing immigration advice and solutions for the company’s clients.
Key duties for the Immigration Advisor:
- Managing and responding to inbound visa and immigration leads via telephone and email
- Responding to visa and immigration enquiries using pre-set business templates
- Following up on leads whilst providing ongoing guidance and advice on Relationship Visas including – Partner, Spouse, Unmarried Partner, Fiancé, Civil Partner, Marriage Visit & Ancestry as well as Tier 2 General and ICT visas
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
Requirements for the Immigration Advisor:
- Previous experience within the Immigration sector, with a focus on Relationship Visas & Tier 2 visas
- OISC level 1 or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong networking skills with the ability to foster and build strong relationships
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
Share this vacancy
Location: Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 04 Aug 2020