A leading provider of high-end furniture rental services is looking for a talented Business Development Director to join their team.
The Business Development Director, Furniture Rental will take charge of developing the business pipeline and promoting the company’s furniture rental services and furnished apartment services.
We are looking for a natural sales hunter that has extensive industry knowledge and experience.
You will need to have built an established professional network that you can quickly leverage for new business opportunities.
- Develop the company’s furniture rental client base, targeting real estate agents, property developers and builders as potential clients or for referrals
- Build a strong sales pipelines through business development techniques and map out a projected sales pipeline
- Hunt new business leads and prospective clients using your knowledge of the market and current industry trends
- Act as a brand ambassador for the furniture rental division, attending events and client meetings
- Staying up to date on industry techniques, utilising knowledge to understand client requirements and present the most suitable and appropriate corporate housing solutions
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports for clients
- Lead sales presentations to potential clients
- Coordinate home staging services for direct furniture rental clients
- Customise and prepare orders for rental furniture
- Assist partner stagers and realtors with quotes and presentations
- Ideally, 5-10 years’ experience working as a Business Developer in the furniture rental market
- Business to business sales and business development experience is a requirement
- Must have an established professional network that you can quickly leverage for new business opportunities
- A background in home staging, interior design or high-end furniture rental is a real plus
- Strong knowledge of the real estate industry would be an advantage
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 07 Aug 2020