A new opportunity is available for a skilled and experienced Director of Business Development to join a leading Corporate Housing provider.
You will focus on developing the US-based market, targeting multinational organisations to present corporate housing and serviced apartment accommodation solutions.
You will need to have built an established professional network that you can quickly leverage for new business opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hunting and identifying senior stakeholders and decision-makers within HR and Global Mobility
- Building a strategic pipeline of future clients with global corporate relocation and/or accommodation requirements
- Serving as a brand ambassador promoting the corporate housing business at networking events and with clients
- Building long term relationships with multinational companies, fully understanding their current and future requirements
- Handling the full end-to-end sales process, structuring sales deals, preparing RFPs, closing deals and maintaining the client account
- Contribute to developing new markets and using competitor market intelligence
- Staying up to date on trends across the corporate housing and serviced apartment sector
- Reporting sales and business development effort to the executive team
Key skills required:
- An established professional network that you can quickly leverage for new business opportunities
- Business Development experience within corporate housing, serviced apartments or hospitality/extended stay is essential
- Proven track record of building a future client pipeline
- Must be able to handle the full sales process, from hunting business leads to closing the deal
- Highly motivated and results-driven attitude
- Excellent networking skills with the ability to build lasting relationships
- Hunger for success
Share this vacancy
Location: Illinois, United States
Posted: 07 Aug 2020