We are currently working closely with an Art Logistics company in London, who are looking to hire a Shipping Manager, to coordinate and manage their logistical operations.
- Managing all logistics, ensuring that all international shipments are carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for the booking and tracking of all methods of air, sea and road freight and ensure that all the relevant documentation and invoices are complete.
- Liaise with all vendors with regards to the safe transportation of goods.
- Guarantee that client satisfaction is always prioritised and maintain constant communication with all customers in the shipping of fine art and antiques.
- Responsible for all aspects of complex customs entries and procedures.
- Manage and develop client relationships with Galleries, Auction Houses, Museums and Private Collectors.
- Support and contribute to the expansion of the company.
- Previous experience working in a senior logistics role within a Fine Art Shipping company, Gallery or Auction House is required.
- Excellent communication skills to build long-lasting relationships with clients is crucial to this role.
- The ability to balance tasks and work under pressure is essential.
- Specific knowledge of import/export documentation and regulations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding organisation within the art logistics industry.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 13 Aug 2020