Alchemy is partnering with a well-established Top 200 UK law firm in their search for an Immigration Partner to join their team in Surrey.
The firm is currently experiencing significant growth, and this role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced immigration professional to join an award-winning firm that encourages autonomy.
The Immigration Partner will head-up the immigration department and will play a key role in business development strategy.
You will focus on UK inbound immigration services, partnering with SME’s through to FTSE 250 clients.
The role of the UK Immigration Partner:
- Lead and develop the UK immigration department, focussing on business/corporate immigration services
- Handle a variety of UK immigration matters, including Tier 1 entrepreneur/global talent visas, Tier 2 sponsor licence & compliance, Tier 1 HNWI and more
- As the UK Immigration Partner and subject matter expert, take active participation in business development efforts, serving as a brand ambassador
- Manage and develop a team of fee earners to ensure the continued growth and success of the immigration services department
- Maintain knowledge of changes in law and legislation, immigration industry trends and competitor activity
- Build and grow the firms immigration function and contribute to overall company expansion
Key skills and experience required:
- An Immigration Partner with ideally 6-8 years PQE +
- Excellent knowledge of UK inbound immigration matters, in particular with Tier 1 entrepreneur/global talent visas, Tier 2 sponsor licence & compliance, Tier 1 HNWI’s
- Strong client and business development experience, with the ability to foster professional relationships
- Ability to lead a successful team of fee earners within the immigration division
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
What’s on offer:
- The chance to join a growing and developing Law Firm who are committed to the further investment of their Immigration function
- Senior leadership opportunity as a subject matter expert in UK in-bound immigration
- Fantastic compensation package on offer
Share this vacancy
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 17 Aug 2020