Data Protection Solicitor
Alchemy is partnering with an award winning, fast growing law firm in their search for a Data Protection Solicitor to join their team in Surrey.
As well as specialising in data protection, the role will involve general commercial law work. This is a great opportunity to make your mark and grow the niche area of data protection within the firm.
Our client is an established law firm with ambitious plans for growth, with a successful and hardworking Commercial and Corporate department.
- Provide advice to clients on a range of data protection and commercial law matters
- Data protection work includes data and GDPR related matters, including privacy policies, data processing agreements, data sharing agreements, subject access requests, marketing laws, data breaches and conducting data protection audits
- Exposure to the full scope commercial law matters
- Spearhead the develop and grow the data protection service within the firm
- Build data protection knowledge amongst junior members of the commercial law team
- Develop great professional relationships with clients
- Manage various projects as and when required
- Data protection and commercial law experience gained at a reputable firm (ideal) or in-house legal team
- 4+ years PQE is desirable, but not essential
- Experience training junior team members is ideal
What’s on offer:
- The chance to join a successful, expanding law firm and to develop the data protection area of the business
- A supportive law firm that values the development of its staff
- Competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the possibility for agile working
Share this vacancy
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 17 Aug 2020