An expanding logistics company are seeking to hire a Customs Coordinator to join their team in London.
- Complete all Customs entries from start to finish for imports and exports
- Make freight bookings and prepare relevant documentation
- Communicate with shipping coordinators and Customs with regards to shipping rates and transportation methods
- Negotiate shipping rates to ensure transportation is cost-efficient
- Ensure all required services are scheduled and any queries are dealt with to ensure delivery in a timely manner and client satisfaction
- Experience in a similar role within the art shipping or freight industry
- Experience completing customs entries
- Administrative excellence and excellent computer literacy
- Ability to troubleshoot and a high attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of relevant customs procedures and documentation
- Ability to maintain clear and concise records, filing and effectively monitoring systems
This opportunity offers remote working!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 21 Aug 2020