We are partnering with a Global Logistics and Freight company seeking a Customs Manager to join their team in Essex.
- Manage a team of Customs Coordinator’s
- Ensure compliance processes exist for the execution of Customs
- Manage both customs and trade compliance across the company, ensuring that all global regulations are understood.
- Responsible for determining Customs classifications and regulatory requirements (licenses, certificates, etc.)
- Support and advise customers on all international import / export requirements.
- Establish a Customs team
- Provide a clearly defined and broad Customs offering for our customers
- Formulate and maintain a post Brexit Customs solution for our Customers
- Manage the groups compliance requirements
- Ensure the highest compliance levels for all customs and government agency requirements across all staff and teams.
- Oversee entry auditing and reporting results and recommendations for improvement.
- Extensive experience in Customs
- A background within Logistics and Freight
- Detailed knowledge of Customs process, practice, and terminology
- Working knowledge of AEO, ISO and other compliance certifications and procedures
- An excellent knowledge of export and import controls is essential for this role.
- Knowledge of Customs systems
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs
Share this vacancy
Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 21 Sep 2020