Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Accountant / Bookkeeper to join the team based in their London office for a short-term contract.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Producing invoices and managing credit control
- Responsible for the management and control of all the organisation’s accounts
- Make a record of every transaction, post debit or income to the business
- Ensure all financial transactions are correctly entered into the computerised database
- General bookkeeping duties with an emphasis on balancing accounts, bank reconciliations, credit control and purchase ledger.
- Completion of payroll may be required
- Prior experience as a Bookkeeper or in a Bookkeeping role is required
- Previous experience in an Auction House or Gallery would be a bonus
- Confident using a computer with an existing understanding of Excel
- The ability to work quickly and accurately
- Additional language skills are beneficial
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 01 Sep 2020