Alchemy MedForce are partnering with a private care facility who are seeking an experienced NMC Registered Nurse to join their team.
Continuously promoting the facility’s philosophy of care, you will evaluate and assess the care requirements of the residents whilst developing and implementing the most appropriate course of care for them.
The NMC Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing support to care staff and will work as a team alongside other nursing staff, ensuring high quality standards at all times.
You will require to consistently promote safeguarding, health and well-being.
The experienced NMC Registered Nurse is responsible for:
- Working according to the Nursing and Midwifery Council Code of Professional Conduct.
- Protecting and supporting the health of all individual residents, delivering care based on best practice.
- Provide ongoing clinical guidance and support to Nursing staff, Health Care Support Workers and Health Care Assistants when required, to help develop their skills.
- Maintain accountability for assessing, planning, implementation and evaluating programmes of care incorporating a holistic approach to care.
- Follow the nursing practices of the unit and comply the facilities nursing policies and procedures.
- Handle sensitive information, adopting appropriate communication strategies as required.
- Regularly update care plans and prioritise care for residents anticipating the next stage of care.
- Inform the Manager of any changes in residents health, social and financial circumstances.
- Participate in case conferences and placement reviews.
- Complete resident documentation correctly, appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe unit environment and work with nursing staff and carers to produce a care environment and ethical practice.
- Uphold quality initiatives that will improve customer care and enhance the communication between residents, staff and visitors.
- Maintain a good understanding of Health & Safety requirements to ensure a safe working environment.
- Develop an awareness of budgeting, exercising care and adhering to current policy in the use of staff, ordering equipment and materials.
- To assist in the planning and monitoring of staffing requirements.
- Be an authorised signatory signing time sheets and managing stock levels effectively.
The NMC Registered Nurse will receive:
- The opportunity to work in a personable, quality and caring environment
- Paid work breaks
- Free ongoing training (both mandatory and additional)
- Free work uniform
- Free parking
- Yearly CQC conference opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity for growth and career progression
About Alchemy MedForce
Alchemy MedForce combines 25 years in the recruitment industry with first-hand nursing experience, to provide bespoke services tailored to our clients.
Our dedicated consultants deliver quality talent across all areas of the Healthcare & Medical sectors covering both clinical and non-clinical roles.
Alchemy MedForce provide complete talent solutions covering; permanent hires, fixed-term contract hires, contractors / temp staff, international hires and executive search.
To find out more reach out to MedForce@alchemyrecruitment.com or via telephone on 01376322045
Share this vacancy
Location: Mountnessing, Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 04 Sep 2020