Our Client, a high-quality correctional facility, is seeking to employ a Mental Health Co-ordinator. This role will be incremental in making life changes and providing a high standard of care to offenders. Working as part of a dedicated team the Mental Health Co-ordinator will be responsible for planning and providing mental health services of a non-medical nature to the facility.
Responsibilities of the Mental Health Co-ordinator will include:
- Co-ordinating and directing personnel involved with the provision of mental health services to residents.
- Carry out screenings and mental health assessments based on clinical reviews, interviews, and candidate records.
- Evaluating inmate requirements and develop. Modify and implement treatment plans.
- Provide mental health counselling and crisis intervention.
- Keep health care records and documents up to date.
Required experience / Qualifications:
- Must possess a Masters’ Degree in Social work, Psychology, Mental Health Counselling, or related clinical area.
- Have at least 5 years of clinical experience with at least 2 years in a comparable role.
- Should be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Psychological counselling theory and techniques.
- Have the ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Must possess a Georgia LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), LMFT (Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist), LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) license.
- Must hold valid drivers’ license.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a current Green Card holder.
Share this vacancy
Location: Georgia, United States
Posted: 14 Sep 2020