Relocation Coordinator | Frankfurt | Competitive
Are you an experienced relocation professional looking for a new challenge in your career?
We are looking for a Global Relocation Coordinator to join a leading Relocation Management Company.
As the Relocation Coordinator you will;
- Partner directly with VIP clients and assignee's, providing a single point of coordination and serving as their relocation subject matter expert
- Coordinate the delivery of global mobility and relocation services as required
- Liaise with the assignee through each aspect of the relocation process
- Assigning, managing and monitoring all consultant performances for the specific relocation case
- Manage the typical Relocation activities such as orientation, temporary housing, home search, settling in and schooling
- Coordinating all of the Immigration related documentation collection and later work permit collection
- Coordinating the relocation activities with the HHG team
- Invoicing and for the related relocation activities
- Coordination and alignment of activities with the respective HR counterpart of the clients
- Maintaining the relocation specific status updates on the software programme.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ideally have a high school diploma degree or bachelor degree or equivalent
- Fluent in German and English in both writing and speaking
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the Relocation/ Destination Services business
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Able to use the full Microsoft Suite
Share this vacancy
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Posted: 16 Sep 2020