An experienced Regional Business Development Manager is required for our Moving and Relocation client based in Asia.
This position will be responsible for;
- Generating new business and maintaining existing relationships in the private migrant and corporate market within the moving & relocation sector.
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Establish and maintain a portfolio of prospects to build a pipeline of potential clients and drive sustainable growth.
- Ensure all sales goals and objectives are achieved and within prescribed time frame.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Develop strategies and sales objectives to market relocation services to multinational or national organizations in his/her territory
- New Leads Development – generate new leads through cold calling and networking techniques identifying key decision makers in potential client businesses
- Develop proficiency with the services and the companies brands to facilitate multi-service, cross brand opportunities
- Partner with the Head of Business Development to develop consultative strategy to create client focused solutions
- Maintain absolute focus on the organizational objectives to establish growth through cross selling of services
- Achieve annual individual sales goals and objectives within the prescribed time frame, collaborate with the Head of Business Development to prepare and deliver exceptional proposals, presentations, RFPs and other client facing presentations
- Meet and or exceed established goals, call targets, revenue targets, and new business acquisition initiatives, jointly with sales and management teams
- Utilize and maintain accurate records in CRM database
- Utilize internal management system.
- Maintain a regular call cycle/follow up contact with potential and target corporate customers, as detailed within the Strategy Plan
- Understand Market drivers and anticipate trends
- Attend annual sales conferences / training seminars and networking functions on a national, regional and/or local basis
- Effectively partner with and support network members in developing corporate leads and sales activity
- Drive and manage local marketing programs in conjunction with marketing department
- Establish a professional, working and consultative relationship with the client, by developing a core under-standing of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Participate and sales projects or company initiatives to drive corporate vision and strategy
Education and/or Experience
- Ideally a minimum of three to five (3-5) years’ experience in a business-to-business sales environment experience within the Moving & Relocation sector..
- Proven track record of developing prospects and securing new clients.
- Willing to travel when required
Share this vacancy
Posted: 21 Sep 2020