We are partnering with a global serviced apartment provider in their search for an experienced Business Development & Real Estate Assets Manager in Vietnam.
The Business Development & Real Estate Assets Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, establishing growth, and managing a portfolio of real estate assets.
- Assist, evaluate and execute management services / franchise/ investment deals in Vietnam.
- Prepare pitchbook, market, and financial feasibility study reports.
- Prepare internal memos including deal recommendation, management approval papers and drafting contracts for legal to review.
- Provide regular updates to senior management, presenting strong business opportunities.
- Continuously review the market to identify opportunities for expansion.
- Negotiate with Owner/Owner’s Representative on commercial terms.
- Complete due diligence and make recommendations, provide solutions regarding issues and potential problems.
- Review asset performance by participating in property performance and budget discussions.
- Work with finance to explore refinancing options aimed at lowering debt servicing costs.
- Actively engage existing/new partners and maintain excellent relationships and attempt to resolve any differences amicably.
- Attend meetings and compile reports as required.
- Around 4 years’ experience in Business Development / Real Estate / Asset Management.
- Background in Hotel, Serviced Apartments, Corporate Accommodation required.
- Experience in asset management, financial modelling, and due diligence.
- Has strong contacts and experience liaising with authorities, Lawyers, Bankers and Developers.
- Fluent Vietnamese and English (both verbal and written) language skills is essential.
- Experience executing investment/divestment deals in the corporate accommodation / hospitality industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Well versed in real estate syndication.
- Excellent business acumen and a keen eye for quality assets, highly driven and the ability to strive for success and growth
- Strong negotiation and deal structuring experience.
- Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or similar.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Posted: 22 Sep 2020