A new and exciting opportunity has become available to join a global organization as a Dutch Immigration Consultant. This is a new opportunity, responsible for providing expert advice on in-bound Dutch immigration procedures and processes, whilst managing all aspects of corporate immigration services.
As the Dutch Immigration Consultant, you will be responsible for:
· Manage a Client caseloads and acting as the main point of contact assistance to clients regarding immigration issues, developing and maintaining clear time-line deliverables for each case.
· Providing technical advice to clients, assignees and third-party vendors regarding correct legislation.
· Coordinate administrative and legal operations regarding immigration matters for specific clients.
· Prepare and submit relevant foreign government or federal agency forms and supporting documentation. Collaborating with inside counsel in filing immigrant and nonimmigrant cases.
· Prepare filing for visa applicants, preparing analysis and responding to foreign government inquiries.
· Evaluating both short term and long-term options available for candidates/employees and counsel client human resources and management teams.
· Maintain files and database and update pertaining to any ongoing processes using company software.
· Communicating with internal teams for system updates and client alerts on latest Dutch immigration changes.
· Complete timely billing for every case.
The Dutch Immigration Consultant is expected to have an excellent attitude, excellent communication skills, experience with Dutch immigration and a willingness to learn global immigration.
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
· One to two years paralegal or international related experience and/or training
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Fluent English & Dutch
Required Computer Skills:
· Microsoft Word
Skype and GoToMeeting
Share this vacancy
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posted: 24 Sep 2020