We are looking for an experienced Clinical Field Engineer to join our client in Taiwan.
The Clinical Field Engineer will provide procedure training to Interventional Radiologists and procedure room staff for vascular embolization studies, and clinical case coverage in Taiwan.
You will be required to interface with clinical site staff, field monitors, Clinical Research Organizations (CRO), with use of Good Clinical Practices.
Further duties and responsibilities of the Clinical Field Engineer include:
- Delivering process training to Interventional Radiologists and procedure room staff for vascular embolization studies
- Assists with the training program for the Principal and Sub-Investigators in the clinical trials
- Travelling between 3 clinical sites in Kaohsiung and Taipei
- Ensuring clinical sites are in compliance and provide guidance to the surgeons following study protocols and investigational product Instructions for Use
- Interfacing with clinical, regulatory, and administrative staff as necessary to accomplish the above responsibilities
Qualifications, skills and background required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field e.g. healthcare, engineering, life science, medical or nursing is advantageous
- Previous experience within a clinical setting and/or operating room is essential
- Previous work with cath labs or interventional radiology is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English both spoken and written is essential
- Must be an independent thinker, with the ability to make recommendations within a clinical environment
- Ability to travel between clinical sites in Taiwan (travel costs will be reimbursed)
- Must be able to stand for 2 hours or more during hospital procedures
- Checks/clearance such as criminal background check, drug testing, vaccinations etc. may be required for operating/procedure room access
Share this vacancy
Location: Taiwan, Taiwan
Posted: 25 Sep 2020