We have a new opportunity available for an experienced Cash Book Clerk to join our client based in Hertfordshire.
The Cash Book Clerk will work as part of the finance and accounting division reporting into to the Group Finance Manager.
Key Duties of the Cash Book Clerk role include:
- Daily bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Inter-company payment transfers
- Maintaining and processing journals and reconciliation summaries to ensure accurate accounts, books and records
- Cash-flow summaries and forecasts
- Creating cash movement reports for group reporting
Skills and experience required include:
- Working knowledge of foreign exchange and how it works
- Microsoft Excel experience, ideally to advanced function level.
- Accurate numerical skills
- Highly organised and capable individual
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Able to use own initiative.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 25 Sep 2020