A new opportunity is available for an experienced Human Resources professional to join a fast developing organisation.
We are seeking a CIPD Level 7 qualified Human Resources Business Partner to provide strategic HR guidance for over 150 employees across multiple locations.
This position is a stand-alone role that will report directly into the Managing Director and will work closely alongside the company Directors.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Partner with the internal business leadership teams to define the People strategy in line with business goals
- Develop and implement the people operation strategy across the businesses
- Provide HR Management for employees and deliver guidance on talent acquisition, employee relations queries, talent management and succession planning etc.
- Collaborate with and influence the leadership team to successfully deliver strategic plans per the company objectives
- Review and update internal business policies and ensure that any legislative changes are reflected, as required
- Build and maintain professional relationships across the business
- Ensure business compliance for audits
Key experienced required includes:
- CIPD Level 7
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field is preferred
- Extensive experience working in a hands-on HRBP or HR Manager role
- Fantastic communications skills with the ability to influence internal stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of talent acquisition, employee relations/talent management and succession planning
- Highly motivated with a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet strict time deadlines
Share this vacancy
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 28 Sep 2020