We are partnering with a leading Manufacturer seeking an Export Logistics Planner to join their team in Middlesex.
You will be responsible for arranging & shipping of company products to new, existing customers and suppliers (through their nominated freight forwarders), including international and national destinations.
- Liaising with internal logistics teams, external Couriers and Freight Forwarders to move goods by the appropriate method
- Responsible for raising of documentation, letters of credit and raising invoices
- Checking all shipments that correct Permits, Export Licenses and Undertakings to transport are applied and correctly declared.
- SAP preparation and checking of pre-shipment documentation to meet HMRC, QA, Insurance, Packing and Customer specifications
- Maintain professional qualifications for Dangerous Goods Air, Road and Sea shipment
- Liaising with internal QA, External QA, MOD, DOD and other government bodies.
- Inputting shipping data into customer portals for QA & Shipping verification.
- Maintain Customer Shipping notes
- In depth SAP working knowledge
- Experience working in a commercial, manufacturing or aerospace environment is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of licensed export regulations
- Computer Literate (SAP, Microsoft)
- Experience of dealing with government bodies and requirements
Share this vacancy
Location: Middlesex,, United Kingdom
Posted: 20 Jan 2021