We are partnering with a Global Transportation and Freight Forwarding company looking for a Branch Manager based in Long Beach, CA.
You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the day to day branch operations.
- Responsible for constant review of the accounts handled and revenue generated
- Ensure the operations are following policy and staying within compliance
- Monitoring all operations staff, reviewing monthly P/L’s, supporting sales development and reporting to management all activities related to the branch.
- Manage branch operations on day to day basis
- Assist staff with all operational needs
- Review expensive reports
- Review P/L to ensure profit levels are being maintained and continued controls of local expenses are being applied.
- Prepare a monthly report to management highlighting significant activities within the branch
- Assist the sales staff
- Develop new business opportunities
- Assist as assigned to manage key accounts for the organization in efforts to continue growing them
- U.S. Customs Broker License is required
- Extensive experience in Customs Brokerage Operations
- Understanding of US Customs and related laws, regulations and requirements
- Results oriented with the drive to grow a customs brokerage operation
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with a systematic problem-solving approach
Share this vacancy
Location: Long Beach, United States
Posted: 02 Oct 2020