Are you currently seeking a new opportunity within the art industry in Sales and Business Development?
An innovative and unique Fine Art Shipping Company are currently looking for a motivated and ambitious Sales Executive to join their expanding team.
This company are a specialist within the art logistics industry, with their modernist approach to shipping, they offer the opportunity for you to be part of their development. They have a fun working environment, as well as great work perks and benefits for their staff.
The key responsibilities include:
- The sale of specialist fine art shipping services with the focus on new business.
- Maximise sales success and the company’s presence within the art logistic industry.
- Work closely with pre-existing accounts and develop new business with art galleries, auction houses, museums, exhibitions, private collectors, and other art organisations.
- Research, identify and follow up leads to expand their portfolio of clients.
- Deliver consultative advice to your clients to ensure continuous business.
- Visit pre-existing and prospective Clients and provide effective sales presentations.
- Represent the Company at art fairs and exhibitions to gain industry knowledge and promote fine art services.
- Providing daily support and mentorship to team members.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Previous experience working within a Business Development/Sales role within a Fine Art Shipper, Gallery or Auction House.
- A self-motivated and confident salesperson with the ability to bring in new business and develop client relationships.
- A pre-existing client base within the fine art industry is beneficial.
- A target-driven individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 25 Jan 2021