Our Client, a leader in the supply of products to both the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets are actively seeking a Senior Account Manager/Business Developer to join their team in London.
This is a great opportunity to join an established MHRA approved company working with both local and international pharmaceutical and healthcare distributors.
As Senior Account Manager/Business Developer you will be selling a wide variety of medical products directly to both local and overseas markets including surgeries, hospitals, pharmacies, Ministries of Health & NGOs.
You will be responsible for the full 360 sales process; reaching out to potential clients, setting up initial calls, visiting prospects and presenting pitches, securing the contracts and continually developing your relationships with the clients to secure long term business opportunities.
- Strong experience selling to international markets
- Excellent relationship management skills to ensure prosperous relationships with clients
- You must be a confident self-starter
- At least 2-3 years within a sales/business development position
- Up to date market knowledge and a keen interest in the Pharma/Healthcare market
- Experience working within or alongside the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry is highly desirable
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Base + Commission
Posted: 18 Dec 2020