We are partnering with a Freight Forwarder seeking a Customs Supervisor to join their team in Corby.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of customs declarations for the shipments managed within the branch.
- Responsible for the compliant production of UK Import and Export declarations
- Ensure the branch are performing all tasks to the highest level of compliance
- Completion of customs entries from start to finish for Imports and Exports
- Liaise with clients and customers
- Manage the compliance of the entire process within the branch
- Ensure Import and Export declarations are completed on time
- Resolve compliance problems
- Work within all necessary teams within the business, compliance agencies, suppliers and customers to deliver objectives.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all clients and customers
- Maintain a compliant customs clearance process within set lead times to achieve the growth and the profit objectives of the company.
- Develop and maintain both new and existing customer relationships, promoting the company’s services.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Extensive background working within a Customs environment
- Import and Export experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical knowledge of customs processes and regimes at an operational level
- Demonstrate strong knowledge relating to customs compliance.
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent understanding of import and export procedures, tariff classifications
- Experience with CFSP, IPR, OPR or similar
Share this vacancy
Location: Corby, United Kingdom
Posted: 09 Oct 2020