We have a new exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Account Manager – Global Relocation Services.
The main focus of this opportunity is to maintain client satisfaction through quality service delivery, serving as the dedicated point of contact for corporate clientele.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Developing an understanding of the client’s core relocation and global mobility needs in line with their approved policies.
- Expanding corporate relationships by connecting with the clients’ international offices regarding global partnerships.
- Creating quarterly client review reports detailing; performance metrics, market trends, quarterly spend, policy allowances and client updates.
- Conducting strategic client reviews and sharing findings to the Client Account Director.
- Acting as a brand ambassador and representing the company at industry networking events.
- Utilising both commercial awareness and client knowledge to ensure account profitability.
- Inviting clients to meet the service delivery team in the office or travelling to meet the client in their office or at scheduled dinners/events.
- Identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional services.
- Serving as the final point of contact for clients regarding any account request/requirement.
- Identify areas of concern and propose issue resolution ideas to key stakeholders.
- Conducting regular team meetings; monitoring caseload and quality of client service delivery.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience within the Relocation, DSP and/or Global Mobility sector.
- Minimum of 2 years of Account Management experience in a related industry would be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of Global Mobility services such as; Relocation, International Moving, Assignment Management, Destination Services etc.
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Excellent research skills, staying updated on market trends relating to expatriate management.
- Confident communicator with strong cultural awareness.
- Excellent organisation skills and time management skills.
- Undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline would be a plus.
- GMS / GMS-T qualification.
- Additional Requirements to perform work effectively.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Outlook).
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Global travel when required.
- Additional European language skills would be advantageous.
Share this vacancy
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 Oct 2020