An international Logistics provider are seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join their team based in Dover.
This role will be working a night shift 7pm to 7 am on a 4 on 4 off basis covering weekends and bank holidays.
The purpose of this role is plan and manage logistics solutions throughout Europe and worldwide.
- Liaise with international carries to agree transport costs
- Tender job revenues to clients
- Offer a bespoke service to clients and customers
- Monitor the progression of transports
- Ensure all transport is running to schedule
- Build excellent relationships with global clients
- Ensure transportation system is correctly monitored
- Logistics planning experience
- Experience in road route planning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work to time sensitive deadlines
Share this vacancy
Location: Dover, Kent, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 Oct 2020