Alchemy are currently partnering with a globally renowned Corporate Housing organisation in their search to find an established Business Development Manager – Insurance Housing.
The successful candidate will work remotely from home in the US (United States).
This exciting opportunity will suit a sales focused individual who thrives when working independently and who has a proven track record of selling within Corporate Housing, with particular experience in selling insurance/ALE temporary housing solutions to insurance companies.
- Target the largest homeowner’s insurance companies within the United States, identifying key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Successfully sell the companies ALE (Additional Living Expenses) housing solutions to potential clients in the insurance industry
- Manage the sales process from initial business development strategy planning, to finally closing sales and assisting with onboarding of new clients
- Network with new and potential clients, and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure news sales and/or repeat business
- Develop and implement strategic business development plans that are in line with the overall goals of the business
- Strong insurance background with experience selling to the largest homeowners’ insurance companies in the United States is essential
- Knowledge of ALE temporary housing, emergency housing, insurance temporary housing etc
- Proven track record of closing deals
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with client contacts
- A self-starter and able to work individually in a remote working environment
Share this vacancy
Location: USA Remote, United States
Posted: 19 Oct 2020