Are you an experienced RN Nurse based in Vermont, USA? Have you previously led teams within a Dialysis Clinic setting? Do you have experience working across multiple sites? - If so, we have a great job that may be of interest to you!
Alchemy are currently supporting our client, a well-regarded Medical Centre on their search for an experienced RN Manager within a dialysis outpatient clinic. The Nurse Manager is the facilitator of the organization’s strategy, mission, and values at the point of care. You will be responsible for the planning, leading, coordinating, and facilitating the quality care and service for a defined population of patients.
The Nurse Manager is also required to ensure the procurement of essential supplies and equipment, ensuring adequate numbers and a good mix of staffing levels to deliver top nursing care. To be successful in this position you will be required to demonstrate excellent problem solving, strong communication and leadership abilities as well as exceptional teamwork skills. He/She will be collaborating closely with various administration functions as well as other members of the health care team to create, evaluate and evolve the patient care system and process.
- Valid Vermont RN License is desired or willingness to obtain upon offer
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Nursing or other Health related field (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Previous management of at least 6 direct reports and over 70 indirect reports is essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in nursing as well as management experience within a Dialysis Clinic
- Experience managing several sites (a minimum of 45 hemodialysis units as well as managing home dialysis programs concurrently)
Share this vacancy
Location: Burlington, Vermont, United States
Posted: 19 Oct 2020