Our client is currently looking for a new member to join their team remotely! This is an exciting opportunity for an organized and analytical individual to be part of an evolving and growing company. You will work closely with both internal accounting and finance groups to assist and review the Company’s tax forecasts as well as reviewing their tax rates both annually and quarterly.
The successful candidate will be expected to support income tax packages from preparation to distribution and will be involved in the planning and support of both merger and acquisition activities when required.
This position will require both individual and team working so it is important that you have a proven record of working cohesively with other internal departments and teams on such projects as well as the ability to work solo.
· US, State and International Tax returns/forms
· Income tax estimations for both federal and state
· Managing and maintaining the departments cloud file system
· Keeping up to date with industry developments and laws
· Experience working within the Big 4 is essential
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· Minimum 7 years’ tax experience in either public or corporate positions
· ACS 740 income tax experience
· Ability to research and propose resolutions on tax issues
*Some travel may be required
Share this vacancy
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Posted: 10 Nov 2020