A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer to join our client in Jiangsu, China! The successful candidate will be responsible for both antenna design and/or development, this may include simulation, testing & tuning as well as data analysis and reporting the findings.
You will also be required to collaborate with teams across different functions and locations to work on the integrated products. Communication is key within this role so a strong understanding of both English and Mandarin is essential!
· Microwave/Wireless communication background is essential
· Strong background in Simulation Software
· Proven background in electrical engineering within the IT and telecom sector
· Related antenna or other module (such as diplexer, phase shifter, etc.) design and development experience
· Minimum 5+ years’ related experience and bachelor’s degree in related field
· Knowledge on BSA array design, dipole design, beamforming is required
· Experience on active product development and 5G system knowledge is preferred, but focus is at antenna side
· Familiar with simulation software such as HFSS, CST, MWO, etc., as well as familiar with AutoCAD or DraftSight
· Good communication skills, including written and spoken English
· Ability to manage projects and teams effectively
· Results focused with clear and logical thinking
Share this vacancy
Location: Jiangsu, China
Posted: 10 Nov 2020