We are working with a Freight Forwarding company who are looking for an experienced individual to handle the day to day operational duties and customer services with the Sea Import Department.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Operate Ocean Freight files from start to finish- Import procedures (including arranging delivery for the final destination)
- Maintain a high standard of customer service.
- To have an active role in resolving customer queries.
- Basic Knowledge of customs clearance procedures of Perishable products is an advantage.
- Experience in Perishable Sea Freight operations- are advantageous.
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible, hands on approach
- Effective communicator with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Computer conversant in basic applications & Customs procedures
- Ability to work under pressure, and Ability to Multi task
Share this vacancy
Location: Hounslow, Middlesex, United Kingdom
Posted: 23 Feb 2021