We are partnering with a Freight Forwarder looking for a Customs Supervisor to join their team in Bristol.
- Responsible for UK import and export declarations
- Proactively manage the compliance of the entire process within the branch
- Working with all necessary elements of Road Freight
- Speak with customers on the phone
- Responsible for completing the full customs process from start to finish
- Proactively speak with customers, assisting with queries, sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Resolve compliance problems
- Work within all necessary teams within compliance agencies, suppliers and customers to deliver objectives.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all parties.
- Maintain a compliant customs clearance process
- Develop and maintain both new and existing customer relationships, promoting the company’s services.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the branch
- Create, develop and maintain any necessary training documentation to ensure compliance with the clearance process
- Strong customs experience
- Excellent practical knowledge of customs processes and regimes at an operational level
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed understanding of import and export procedures
- CFSP, IPR or OPR experience
- Demonstrate strong knowledge relating to customs compliance
- Excellent analytical skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Posted: 12 Nov 2020