A leading Shipping company based in London are looking for a talented Customs Coordinator to join their busy team based in London on a 6 month contract.
- Keep current knowledge of customs legislation, relevant documentation, and tariffs.
- Completing import/ export customs declarations and clearance
- Ensure accurate data is entered on customs software
- Completing freight bookings
- Arranging documentation
- Customs entries
- Use Destin8 and CNS to complete customs entries
- Calculate the approximate duty and VAT by trader.
- Operate as a teamplayer, working with colleagues to resolve any customs errors.
- Running monthly reports.
- Act as point of contact and answer queries and support other Customs Coordinators.
- Ensure that supplementary declarations are completed within the required timescales.
- Responsible for the creation and transmission of FSD for all SDIs entered by customs.
- Minimum 100 entries per week.
- Experience in customs brokerage environment
- Track record of working with customs legislation and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills / team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service skills
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 16 Nov 2020