We are partnering with a successful global logistics, freight forwarding and supply chain company to source a new team member to be based at their Felixstowe office.
- Working as part of a team, in a busy logistics department, helping with all aspects of account handling to include;
- Overseas Freight Bookings – dealing with Ocean Imports from Worldwide destinations
- Bills of lading, FCL and LCL
- Customs clearance - Customs Entries using the Multi Freight System as well as signing and organising legal documentation.
- Arranging UK deliveries and transport
- Managing Client Accounts and resolving queries and questions.
- Maintaining records using Excel spreadsheet and filing systems
- Weekly customer invoicing
Skills and Experience
- Previous logistics / import / freight forwarding work experience is required
- Customs entry experience is not required but an advantage to have
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Felixstowe,Suffolk, United Kingdom
Posted: 24 Jan 2021