Our client, a globally recognised Fine Art organisation are looking for a highly creative, experienced individual to head up their Marketing Department in New York.
This would most suit a candidate with previous experience within the Fine Art World in a Marketing or Communications role.
- Initiate and manage new and existing clients to enhance and promote the company
- Devise and implement communication strategies for within the business as well as external outlets
- Produce all company collateral and manage the advertising calendar
- Manage the website and social media channels, this includes but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Manage the Marketing and Communications team, supervising staff and delegating tasks and responsibilities
- Define Marketing Goals and ensure that the adequate steps are taken to ensure targets are met
- Ensure that all press materials to cater for target markets and industry professionals
- Oversee the planning of events organised by the company and attend other industry related events, representing the brand
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience working in a Marketing or Communications role within the Art World or within a similar creative industry is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to network with industry professionals
- Experience networking with high end clients and knowledge of targeted marketing techniques
- Experience with Wordpress and other technical platforms is desirable
- A highly enthusiastic and creative individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding position!
Contact Alchemy today for more information!
Share this vacancy
Location: Long Island City, United States
Posted: 25 Nov 2020