Alchemy are working with an Auction House who are seeking to hire a Specialist to join their expanding team in Yorkshire.
The main responsibilities include:
- Carry out valuations of maps, manuscripts, and books.
- Design and produce catalogues for all upcoming sales of maps, manuscripts, and books.
- Continually seeking new clients and regularly reaching out to existing ones.
- Attending and assisting at national and international events to gain awareness of the maps, manuscripts, and books industry.
- Keeping in contact with similar industry specialists to encourage continued business.
Skills required for this role include:
- Experience working in an Auction House is required for this role.
- Genuine interest and good knowledge of maps, manuscripts, and books is essential.
- Valuation skills with strong market and trend awareness.
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity and have excellent knowledge on maps, manuscripts, and books, please reach out to Alchemy today for a confidential discussion.
Share this vacancy
Location: Leyburn, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 02 May 2021