We are currently working with an innovative and unique Fine Art Shipping Company, who are currently looking for a motivated and ambitious Client Account Manager to join their expanding team in New York.
The key responsibilities include:
- Manage client accounts and prioritise customer satisfaction.
- The sale and promotion of high-end, specialist art logistics services with the focus on client management, development and retention.
- Develop client accounts as well as the company’s presence within the art logistics industry.
- Secure accounts and produce successful results by developing business with art galleries, auction houses, museums, exhibitions, private collectors, and other art organisations.
- Research, identify and follow up leads to increase the company’s client-base.
- Create new revenue and have an excellent understanding of the current art market.
- Work closely with the logistical team, to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business
- Previous experience working within a Sales and Account Management role within a Fine Art Shipper, Gallery or Auction House.
- Previous experience developing and maintaining key client relationships within the art industry.
- Highly motivated with the drive to expand the business.
This company are a specialist within the art logistics industry, with their modernist approach to shipping, they offer the opportunity for you to be part of their development. They have a fun working environment, as well as great work perks and benefits for their staff.
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 27 Nov 2020