Alchemy are partnering with a highly reputable Moving & Relocation provider their search for a Moving Department Manager to join their team in Tokyo, Japan.
The Household Goods Moving Sales & Department Manager will be responsible for managing the Moving team who provide international, domestic and local household goods moving services.
We are seeking a professional and commercially driven leader with a proven record of achievement and driving company growth and performance within the relocation and/or household goods moving industry.
Responsibilities of the Household Goods Moving Sales & Department Manager:
- Manage household goods moving department, ensuring the team is providing high levels of service to both individual and corporate clients when arranging logistical requirements for household goods shipments
- Contribute to the ongoing growth and development of the household goods moving department
- Serve as the go to point of contact for escalated issue for the moving team and clients
- Review and evaluate the strengths and areas for improvement within the department, and implement process improvements
- Drive sales revenue to meet P&L targets, and implement sales growth initiatives in collaboration with other areas of the business
- Develop sales and operations initiatives to support growth in long- and short-term gross profits and improve the firm’s bottom line
- Develop new and innovative services for the company to ensure they remain a leader in the household goods moving industry
- Ensure consistently high levels of service delivery to clients and achieve operational excellence
Requirements of the Household Goods Moving Sales & Department Manager:
- Management experience within the household goods moving, relocation and/or logistics sector
- Experience managing a team of staff, with a collaborative and transparent management style
- Committed to driving continuous improvement in all areas of the moving department and able to manage change
- Strong client facing experience, able to effectively maintain positive relationships
- Fluency in English and Japanese
Share this vacancy
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posted: 03 Dec 2020