Household Goods Moving Specialist
Do you have experience working in the Household Goods Moving sector?
Are you looking to join a developing company who are expanding their Household Goods Moving and Logistics division?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you.
We are seeking a Household Goods Moving Specialist to join our client in Tokyo, Japan.
The Household Goods Moving Specialist will be responsible for handling to complete moving process.
You will handle inbound sales leads, ensuring these become booked moves, and will partner to coordinate the moving process.
- Act as a specialist within the moving division responsible for international, domestic and local moves
- Follow up on inbound sales leads for household goods moves, ensuring that leads are successfully converted into confirmed bookings
- Estimate volume of household goods shipment and calculate charges
- Serve as main point of contact for moving services with clients and other third parties such as agents
- Work in collaboration with colleagues and other departments to ensure a smooth moving and relocation process
- Handle questions from clients relating to quotations, customs clearance etc, with the aim of securing business from clients
- Work with Sales Lead to maintain successful relationships with new and existing clients to further establish the company as a leader in the household goods moving industry
- Ensure profitability of moves whilst maintain exceptional levels of service to clients and customers
- Partner with Customer Service division on operations and billing matters for each move
- Attend Moving, Relocation, Shipping and Logistics industry events as required, acting as an ambassador for the company
- Experience in Household Goods Moving or Logistics industry is essential
- Ideally sales experience in the Moving and/or Relocation sector
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and clients
- Knowledge of the complete HHG moving process
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posted: 03 Dec 2020