Alchemy are partnering exclusively with an international firm who are looking to hire an EMEA Immigration Specialist in Dublin.
You will be responsible for immigration management across the EMEA region ensuring compliance and client satisfaction.
The EMEA Immigration Specialist will serve as the subject matter expert on immigration services as well as supporting mobility management and general HR administration.
- Act as subject matter expert for EMEA immigration queries as required by the client
- Delivering guidance and advice to internal stakeholders and assignees
- Managing the immigration processes for key locations such as Spain, Germany, UK, France, Dublin & Estonia
- Handling visa applications including work permits, renewals, permanent residency, business travel visas etc.
- Gathering relevant documentation, reviewing work permit applications and obtaining work visa cost approval
- Partnering with the HR & Management team to ensure the successful delivery of mobility services across the EMEA region
- Organising signatures required for visa’s including visa renewals and changes to corporate sponsorship licences
- Advising the talent management team on policies and procedures
- Handle legal processing such as arranging affidavits for acquisitions and office changes with the UK legal team
- Obtaining signatures and immigration support letters
- Managing immigration cases from start to finish
- Strong knowledge of EMEA visa and immigration processes and procedures
- Experience handling visa and immigration applications; especially, work permits
- Knowledgeable on the assignee management and relocations process
- Ability to create and run reporting data
- Understanding of human resources management
- Ability to work independently as well as partnering with a team
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, Outlook and Excel
Share this vacancy
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posted: 04 Dec 2020