A Records Management Business Development Manager is required for our client based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This opportunity is suitable for someone who is a highly successful field sales professional, ideally with experience of selling into the commercial market.
Records Management Business Development Manager role will include:-
- Selling storage archiving, digital solutions and scanning to the commercial sector.
- Identify new business development opportunities and follow up regularly.
- Keeping a good awareness of removals and relocation competitors and industry trends.
- Ensuring to offer bespoke solutions to clients by cross selling other company services when necessary.
- Management of client contracts throughout the whole removals and relocations process.
- Representing the company and advertising services at business development events.
- Regularly updating internal company databases, ensuring accuracy at all times.
The successful Records Management Business Development Manager will have the following experience:-
- Experience of selling storage archiving & digital solutions to the commercial markets
- Hard-working and motivated.
- Enthusiastic about identifying new business development opportunities.
- Dedicated to client satisfaction and delivering first class customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity offering an attractive commission structure. If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply to Alchemy today.
Share this vacancy
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: 07 Dec 2020