We are currently partnering with an international client specialised in automated payment solutions, who is looking for a Trade Compliance Officer based in Manchester, Chippenham or Coventry.
The main purpose for this role is to support the trade compliance team in developing policy chances and audits.
- Managing import documentation such as the Customs Entry, BOL, AWB, Commercial Invoices and Packing List.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with third party customs brokers through Broker Agreements and SOPs
- Deal with all enquiries and queries quickly and efficiently relating to customs procedures, tariff classifications, duty rates and any other documentation requirements
- Training buyer/planners and logistics teams on import/export compliance requirements
- Provide import clearance instructions to third party freight companies and customs brokers
- Obtain Origin Declarations from vendors annually and maintain part master list
- Drive corrective action as necessary to follow ensure compliance with customs requirements
- Develop and refine policies and procedures that enable the CPI to adhere to the regulatory import requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a logistics, shipping or trade compliance role.
- Good knowledge of HM Revenue & Customs requirements
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent influencing skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Share this vacancy
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 11 Dec 2020