We are seeking an experienced OISC Level 1 Visa & Immigration Advisor to join our client, a leading Immigration & Migration practice.
The Immigration & Migration practice provides comprehensive immigration services within the private and corporate sectors.
They are now seeking a dynamic individual who is looking for a successful career within the visa and immigration industry. For the right individual some flexible/remote working may be available.
The Visa & Immigration Advisor (OISC Level 1) will serve as a key member of the visa and immigration team and will provide immigration advice and solutions for the company’s clients.
Key duties for the Visa & Immigration Advisor:
- Managing and responding to inbound visa and immigration leads via telephone and email
- Responding to visa and immigration enquiries using pre-set business templates
- Following up on leads whilst providing ongoing guidance and advice
- Handling Relationship Visas including Partner, Spouse, Unmarried Partner, Fiancé, Civil Partner, Marriage Visit & Ancestry as well as Tier 2 General and ICT visas
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
Requirements for the Visa & Immigration Advisor:
- OISC Level 1 Immigration accredited
- Previous experience within the Immigration sector, with a focus on Relationship Visas & Tier 2 visas
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong networking skills with the ability to foster and build strong relationships
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
Share this vacancy
Location: Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 18 Dec 2020