Our client, a provider of Removals and Relocation services, is looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join their team based in the UAE.
The branch manager will be responsible for generating opportunities and sales by promoting the company’s removals services throughout the UAE. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering exemplary removals services to clients and achieving branch profit targets.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop sales and helping to grow the removals client base in the area by actively promoting the business and its removals services at every opportunity, including creating advertising and marketing alongside the line manager.
- Developing and implementing a business plan to provide clear direction, keeping in mind the agreed key business objectives of the company.
- The review and optimisation of departments to improve performance
- Drawing up timely, accurate sales proposals, making use of all documentation and sales literature
- Organising and overseeing customer moves accurately and timely, in line with clients specific removals needs.
- Implementing an effective system to ensure removals proposals and quotations are followed up.
- Remaining abreast of competition within the removals industry to ensure company competitiveness.
- Establish strong professional relationships with estate agents and surveyors, promoting company removals services.
- Working closely alongside the operations department to ensure assistance is given when necessary to minimise expenditure.
- Helping to produce various financial and forecasting reports through timely submission of monthly and annual information.
- Becoming an active member of the management team, regularly communicating with other department managers to discuss overall company performance and efficiency, suggesting improvements when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Must come from a removals background with experience in the UAE.
- Have at least 5 to 6 years Branch Management expereience, with previous experience of running a branch from operations to sales.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posted: 21 Dec 2020