Our client is looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager to join their HR & Global Mobility services team in Hong Kong.
This role will focus on targeting potential new business by identifying opportunities and selling the company’s global mobility and relocation solutions to generate revenue growth in the region.
The Sales & Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling a range of HR & Expatriate Management solutions including international relocation, global mobility, immigration, destination services and household goods shipment services.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify opportunities to sell relocation, global mobility and assignment management services to potential new clients
- Develop a network of Human Resource decision maker contacts and connect with them to understand their expatriate management needs
- Act as subject matter expert for HR and relocation services and provide advice and updates to new clients about the global mobility services the company can provide
- Meet and exceed revenue and new client targets set by the business
- Connect weekly with the business to discuss revenue and client account progression
- Attend sales appointments with potential new clients
- Act as ambassador for the company at industry and local events
- Perform sales presentations to potential new clients and participate in RFPs
What we are looking for:
- At least 1 years’ experience in corporate sales, selling service solutions to corporate entities and HR contacts
- Understanding and knowledge of the relocation, global mobility, destination services or household goods sector and services
- Successful record of meeting targets and promoting business growth – a sales ‘hunter’
- Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM)
- Strong leadership skills when dealing with new business
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
- Ability to be sales driven and results-oriented
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 21 Dec 2020