Our client is an innovative UK freight forwarder with a robust global shipping and transport logistics network.
They now have an opportunity for an Seafreight Export Coordinator to join their team in their Bradford Office.
- Full understanding of Industry Standard Documentation
- Good communication and customer service skills in ensuring customers are kept informed and satisfied with the service offered
- Process all export shipments
- Negotiating rates with shipping lines customs entries and clearances
- Ensure that all jobs are completed on time and to the expected costs agreed
- To ensure all export documentation is issued in accordance with customers instructions
- Demonstrate a good understanding of documentation for sea freight movements
- Competent with general freight forwarding requirements and procedures relating to Ocean exports FCL or LCL.
- Knowledge of Export operations
- Good customer service skills
- Good client liaison skills
- A strong team player capable of working as an individual or in a team environment
- Can show great product knowledge within Freight Forwarding
Share this vacancy
Location: Bradford, United Kingdom
Posted: 04 Jan 2021